Sapling People Operations PlatformProduct Overview
- About Sapling People Operations Platform
- Pros of Sapling People Operations Platform
- Cons of Sapling People Operations Platform
- Breakdown of core features
Sapling People Operations Platform product overview
Sapling is a people operations platform that uses workflow automation to manage everything from onboarding to offboarding. It helps HR and People Operations teams automate and streamline administrative tasks so they can focus on employee experience, retention, and creating an amazing culture for successful teams.
Sapling is built for mid-market companies with 50 to 2,000 employees, typically distributed in multiple offices internationally.
Pros of Sapling
- Sapling provides intuitive tools and deep integrations to give an overall positive employee experience.
- Its best-of-breed approach lets organizations avoid vendor lock-ins.
- Businesses can swap ATS systems and payroll providers as they grow without having to move core HR processes like onboarding, offboarding, promotions, or relocations.
Cons of Sapling
- Sapling isn’t suitable for small organizations.
- It doesn’t offer on-premise installation or freemium versions.
Breakdown of core features
The platform lets businesses streamline processes with auto-assigned workflows, email scheduling, and alerts. Companies can build auto-assignment rules for locations, departments, or employment types to deliver coordinated people transitions. Users can eliminate manual checklists, data duplication, and leverage auto-reminders to ensure nothing drops through the cracks.
Sapling works seamlessly with various HR, IT, and productivity systems. It enables companies to build the technology ecosystem that suits the business and its teams.
Sapling allows businesses to manage people data in a single, centralized location where data-driven insights can be derived and make proactive decisions.
(Last updated on 05/18/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)