The Rockstar Learning Platform | eLearning BrothersProduct Overview
- About The Rockstar Learning Platform
- Pros of The Rockstar Learning Platform
- Cons of The Rockstar Learning Platform
- Breakdown of core features
The Rockstar Learning Platform product overview
The Rockstar Learning Platform by eLearning Brothers assists businesses with learning management needs and inspires a culture of peer-based learning. It offers branded dashboards and customizable learning paths to deliver personalized employee and customer-facing training. The platform provides automated email notifications to keep learners informed on upcoming events, course progress, and due dates. Other features include calendar view, social learning, gamification, course authoring, analytic data, and reports.
Rockstar Learning Platform can integrate with existing webinar and virtual event management tools as well as document learner participation at every virtual instructor-led training (VILT) event. This flexible platform also fluidly integrates with other software tools—including other LMS solutions.
Pros of The Rockstar Learning Platform
- Rockstar Learning Platform simplifies the process of curating, sharing, delivering, and publishing multimedia training content. It makes sharing, delivering, and managing video-based content more convenient. From embedding YouTube videos within courses to sharing content captured on smartphones between peers, it allows organizations to leverage the power of video-based learning. Subject matter experts can record a video on the fly and send it in a few clicks. Videos can also include commentary at specific time-stamps, can be used for mobile coaching, and are automatically translated for multilingual close captions and voiceover.
- It facilitates customizing content and delivering it based on the needs of each learner sub-set. Private-label experiences can be added for each entity with their home page branding, banner, URL, email address, and user admin for multiple divisions, chapters, or clients. Videos can be repurposed for different groups with unique commentary, attachments, and calls to action.
Cons of The Rockstar Learning Platform
- Rockstar Learning Platform’s main UI is not available in multiple languages. However, there are other ways to accommodate content in other languages.
Breakdown of core features
The Rockstar Learning Platform offers various features for custom training development.
The platform allows users to add multimedia content such as videos (.mp4, .mov), audio (.mp3), interactive modules, documents, and quizzes. It is fully compatible with SCORM and xAPI authoring tools.
Users can integrate advanced interactions, virtual reality, and gaming into Rockstar Learning courses with the platform’s Authoring Suite tools: Lectora®, CenarioVR®, and The Training Arcade®.
Blended learning delivery
Important knowledge contributions can be sourced from subject matter experts in the organization and shared with those who need them most. Any user can share text, images, and videos uploaded or captured with their device. Videos are automatically translated for multilingual close captions and voiceover.
Expert commentary can be time-coded into any video and then added to Boards for sharing and educating others.
Skill sets learned can be turned into competencies earned by pairing Learner Activities with videos and documents in Rockstar Learning Platform courses. Adding Learner Activities to watching videos allows for in-line questioning, checklists, and documented evidence that learners can upload to receive full credit.
(Last updated on 05/04/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)