Product Quick Facts
About Project Insight
Project Insight is cloud-based project and portfolio management software that is powerful enough for project managers wrangling multiple, simultaneous projects spanning continents, yet easy enough for everyone to use. Delivered flexibly via a traditional, on-premise model, or through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription, Project Insight serves companies operating in all corners of the globe.
Project Insight reviews and reports on all work-in-progress, giving project teams the visibility into project timelines, resources, issues, budgets that they need to deliver their tasks on-time and under budget.
Project teams benefit by centralizing all of their projects and:
- Accessing projects and tasks in real-time
- Knowing what tasks and projects team members are working on and if they can handle more
- Tracking all problems or issues that arise along the way
- Sharing files and assets that belong to the project or task
- Routing items for approval
- Entering time and expenses at the task, project or organization level
- Providing real-time budgets on projects so the manager knows where the project budget stands at all times
- Allowing executives to log in to view real-time reports and dashboards
We recommend Project Insight to any-sized organization looking for a flexible project management solution with built-in time tracking, multi-language support, billing and invoicing, multiple access roles (including client access), or strong project portfolio management capabilities, but especially to global organizations using QuickBooks, Salesforce, or MS Project. Project Insight customers like Western Digital, Cisco, and Avaya collaborate and manage projects with their global team members.
Not sure if Project Insight is the right project and portfolio management tool for your organization? Want to learn more about Project Insight’s features, pricing model, or fees? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements.
(Last updated on 12/07/2018 by Cameron Council)