Phrazor by vPhraseProduct Overview
- About Phrazor by vPhrase
- Pros of Phrazor by vPhrase
- Cons of Phrazor by vPhrase
- Breakdown of core features
Phrazor by vPhrase product overview
Phrazor is a self-service BI platform that writes AI-powered stories from data in human language. Using Natural Language Generation (NLG) technology, it summarizes complex data into bullet points, highlighting key actionable insights for data-driven decision making. The platform provides automated, data-driven actionables in real time, so you don’t have to spend time analyzing numbers or interpreting dashboards.
Phrazor’s machine learning and natural language generation capabilities enable business users to generate quality insights with actionable recommendations. It is a self-service tool built for business users to accelerate time to information for informed decision making. Business users can easily connect their data source and create real-time data stories without any external assistance. Phrazor empowers business users to create business intelligence (BI) dashboards that are simpler and easier to understand by instantly generating stories alongside visuals.
Pros of Phrazor by vPhrase
- Single version of the truth: Phrazor empowers teams to stay on the same page by eliminating the risk of misinterpretation and providing a clear, direct path to insight.
- Customizable insights: Phrazor delivers explanatory analysis and insights that are relevant to every level of the organization with complete customization.
- Zero dependency on IT teams: Phrazor makes data more accessible and easily understandable for every user, with no external assistance required from IT teams.
- Improved turn-around time: Phrazor helps reduce time lag in data analytics and report creation from days to minutes.
Cons of Phrazor by vPhrase
- No native mobile app is available yet.
Breakdown of core features
Multiple data integration options
Data can be uploaded to Phrazor in Excel, CSV, XML, image, or text format. Integrate with popular data sources and cloud app connections such as MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cloudera, Hadoop, AWS Redshift, Cubes, Teradata, Salesforce, SAP, Adwords, and Facebook, or use web data connectors to fetch data from FTP, API, or URL.
Converse with your data
A conversation interface allows you to get quick insights by simply asking questions to your data. The software currently covers descriptive ‘what questions’ such as the top 5 or best performer. It also covers basic diagnostics, trend, and time-based filters. By answering a few questions, Phrazor auto-generates summarized insights as a story along with drill-down capabilities.
Auto-generate AI-powered Insights Cards
Answer a few questions to auto-generate summarized insights as a story along with drill-down capabilities.
Collaborate and share in real time
Collaborate with your team in real time on the dashboard. Comment, assign, and tag your teammates to keep the discussions going. Share your reports with multiple recipients at scale via email as an attachment or in an email body.
(Last updated on 10/05/2020 by Abby Dykes)