Payzerware product overview
Payzerware is a cloud-based, full field management system that caters to small to medium contractors in multiple industries including: HVAC, roofing, plumbing, and electrical. Payzerware includes a web app for owners and the back office as well as a mobile app for your field users.
Payzerware’s key features include: scheduling, dispatch, maintenance plans, sales proposals, invoicing, payment acceptance, reporting, and a full, live dashboard. Payzerware helps contractors manage their business, grow their sales, visit more customers, and sell more equipment.
Payzerware offers an integrated project management and automated ticketing and help desk functionality. In addition, built-in automated business processes provide additional value. These include the ability to manage vendors, suppliers and competitors separate from customers. The ability to rank and color code customers base on their value to your business, an automated lead scoring process that ensures your sales team is focused on the most promising opportunities and automated messaging based on What-If parameters.
Pros of Payzerware
Make payments and collections easy with Payzerware’s built-in payments platform. Take payments in the field or online, track and manage all activity, set up recurring payment plans, and offer financing from multiple lenders. With an integrated payments platform, contractors don’t lose time or visibility on their invoicing, financing, card payments, and check payments.
Cons of Payzerware
Payzerware does not have integrated marketing campaign tracking at the moment. The customer information and recording is can keep note of customer source, promotions, and notifications, however.
Payzerware does not currently track larger, commercial construction projects with multi-steps. The software is built for residential jobs and services.
Breakdown of core features
Payzerware software includes several features that are standard across field service management software.
Schedule & Dispatch
Deliver on time, well-informed customer service with a scheduling and dispatch system that’s easy to use. Drag and drop customer appointments to your available techs and instantly and professionally notify both the homeowner and the field user. View field user travel with a real-time GIS-view with planned routing for future calls and breadcrumbs to see user history.
- Create custom dispatch groups that fit your business, whether it’s by trade, function, or segment.
- Track the performance of each dispatch group with the reports dashboard.
- Custom coverage zones enable users to define geographic boundaries that fit their markets.
- Assign techs to zones that optimize their performance and time spent on jobs.
Payzerware features a robust customer management system which gives contractors the ability to track customer history from start to finish. This includes a customer database and dashboard where owners can view contact information and activity at a glance. With the built-in CRM system, contractors can:
- See complete customer history from the field or office with the customer timeline
- Record information about your customers
- Send professional notifications that keep homeowners informed
- Know what systems your customer has with equipment tracking
Payzerware is a great way to track and manage your contracting jobs. With Payzerware, users can offer professional proposals, convert those proposals into invoices instantly, and optimize business performance with intuitive reporting.
- Create and add custom line items on your proposals and email them to homeowners for review
- Invoice customers electronically with integrated payment and financing options
- Evaluate time worked and time spent on jobs by each field user
- Integrate Callahan Roach’s flat rate pricebook to improve performance and revenue
(Last updated on 10/02/2019 by Tamara Scott)