Product Quick Facts
Outro is referral automation software. Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, and founded in 2014, Outro was formerly known as QuotaDeck.
Originally designed to help leverage the untapped sales referral potential of your associates’ social networks — friends, family, employees, customers, investors — Outro can help create referrals and introductions for hiring, sales, or anyone else you want to be introduced to. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform means that you’ll pay a monthly or annual rate for a potentially unlimited number of introductions, and Outro’s proprietary Triple Opt-In™ process ensures those connections will be of the utmost quality.
The process is simple:
- Create your ‘Request’ to identify whom you’d like to be introduced to, and for what purpose
- Your ‘Connectors’, or those people willing to make referrals to you, will see who in their network matches your criteria.
- You confirm the match fits your requirements (Opt-in #1)
- Your ‘Connector’ approves your match (Opt-in #2)
- Your match confirms their interest (Opt-in #3)
Everyone knows that the trusted referral is the gold standard for sales and marketing; Outro helps you automate that process and grow your business.
We recommend Outro to any firm or individual looking for a referral automation tool, but especially startups or companies without much social acumen.
Have questions about Outro? Want to find out more about sales enablement software? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements.
(Last updated on 05/05/2016)