Product Quick Facts
About MYOB PayGlobal
PayGlobal, a workforce and payroll management software product, is made by the Australian accounting software company, MYOB, the country’s leading business management solutions provider. Overall, the company produces more than 50 different applications and has been in business for over 20 years.
PayGlobal is a proven, end-to-end workforce management system with comprehensive payroll and HR software tools that can help your business improve productivity. The system is of a modular design, so you’re not required to buy any unnecessary functions or features. The modules are all completely integrated, eliminating duplicate data entry and providing a single version of truth for all payroll and human resources-related functions. The system is optimized to work for businesses operating in Australia and New Zealand, with full regulatory compliance management, including various employee award conditions. Modules include:
- PayGlobal Payroll – manage and automate your payroll processes across multiple business locations and for an unlimited number of employees
- PayGlobal Human Resources – core HR functions for operations, analytics, and planning, including tools for task and performance management
- PayGlobal Self-Service – give employees and managers a web portal where they can request/approve leave, update personal information, and view paystubs and timesheets anytime, anywhere.
- PayGlobal Time & Attendance – schedule and track employee hours, productivity, and vacation benefits
- PayGlobal Business Intelligence – robust, real-time KPI tracking and analytics
- PayGlobal Workflow – HR workflow visualization and planning tools
- PayGlobal Reporting – Hundreds of pre-built and customizable reports for human resources management
- PayGlobal Rostering – comprehensive employee scheduling
Whether you’re looking for a single solution or a complete Human Resources Information System, MYOB’s PayGlobal is likely to meet your needs. If you want to compare MYOB with its competitors, check out our HR Software Product Selection Tool, or if you’d prefer, call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation today.
(Last updated on 03/21/2016 by Jonathan Ward)