Product Quick Facts
Henry Schein MicroMD provides simple yet powerful EMR and practice management solutions that facilitate the delivery of superior patient care, automate incentive and quality reporting activities, and streamline operations. MicroMD EMR’s full-featured 2014 Edition Complete Ambulatory certified software accelerates the progress towards a paperless environment and health information exchange.
MicroMD EMR helps practices and health centers eliminate paper, improve clinical productivity and enhance care. MicroMD EMR delivers exceptional flexibility—whatever your specialty. Integrated with your practice management system, MicroMD EMR improves accuracy and protects reimbursement.
- Stage 1 and Stage 2 2014 Meaningful Use Features
- Flexible, two-way patient-to-practice communications help staff save time
- Clinical Documentation
- E&M Coding
- Health Maintenance, Alerts and Reminders
- Clinical Dashboard – View your patient’s most pertinent data at once
- Desktop Management – Manage your workload on your own terms
- Specialty Content – Customize your EMR with ease
- Physician Order Tracking -Have confidence in patient compliance
Henry Schein Medical Systems, Inc.’s MicroMD EMR has helped many medical practices reduce expenses, increase efficiency and improve workflows. Dr. Ronald Alm, a podiatrist in Idaho, was looking to improve the efficiency of his practice while also meeting Meaningful Use Incentive requirements. Dr. Alm already used MicroMD’s standalone practice management software, so combining the existing software with the MicroMD EMR was a no-brainer. Following implementation, Dr. Alm noticed an increase in efficiency thanks to podiatry-specific templates and seamless integration with Dragon speech recognition software. Dr. Alm’s practice also successfully attested to Meaningful Use Stage 1, and he and his staff are already ready for Stage 2.
View more EHR products with the SmartAdvisor tool.
(Last updated on 03/21/2016 by Jonathan Darcy)