Product Quick Facts
About Lightspeed Restaurant
Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business and create a better customer experience. More than 24,000 businesses processing over $10 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile POS and commerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete view of their entire business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners and iNovia Capital.
Lightspeed offers POS products for the retail and restaurant industries. Lightspeed Retail and OnSite are point-of-sale systems that provide an all-in-one solution for retailers. They provide real-time data and visuals, in-depth reporting and interfaces that are both intuitive and easy to use.
Lightspeed Restaurant provides mobile point of sale, business management, and customer analytics technology to cafes, bars, nightclubs, fine dining and chain restaurants in more than 30 countries.
Front of House
- Mobile tableside ordering: Servers become instant experts with mobile tools, such as an iPad or iPhone, that provide visual menu descriptions and instant ingredient lookups
- Instant Order Submission: A visual, touchable menu that lets servers instantly send orders straight from the table to the kitchen or bar
- Floor Management tools: Visually manage seating and table status
- Payments anywhere: Integrated card swipe or an external terminal so users can accept payments at the table or front counter
- Order customization: When creating the menu, it’s easy to add cooking options (like rare or well-done), drink options (no ice), and toppings, with full pricing flexibility
- Online menu: Build every item on the menu, complete with photos, descriptive names, and prices
- Unlimited staff accounts: Gives every member of the team their own Lightspeed Restaurant POS account, complete with their own access privileges and settings
Back of House
- Single view of data: single, anytime/anywhere view into sales and inventory across locations and with any device
- Track trends & numbers: Lightspeed Restaurant’s built-in reports gives the knowledge needed to track success and adapt the menu
- Menu Customization: Easy to update listings, images and prices across restaurants and websites
- Advanced API: Easy integrations to Accounting, ERP and other business applications
Not sure if Lightspeed Restaurant is the right POS solution for you? Got questions? Call, click or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your restaurant’s unique requirements.
(Last updated on 02/02/2022 by Jonathan Darcy)