Product Quick Facts
About KEY2ACT Signature
KEY2ACT provides field service and construction management solutions. The company works with specialty trades businesses to deliver proactive service, increase profitability, optimize operational efficiencies and drive higher customer retention. The KEY2ACT field service solutions include work order and contract management, quoting, and a mobile application for field resources, while construction solutions help companies manage jobs, projects, retention, forecasting and change orders.
Signature is an end-to-end business management solution designed for the unique needs of specialty trades organizations. Signature, built on Microsoft Dynamics GP, delivers accurate financial information to analyze profitability, regulate cash flow and increase sales. Signature includes the following components:
- Job Cost enables companies to keep projects and jobs on time, on budget and on task, whether in the office or in the field. Job Cost allows users to manage estimates and forecasts, change orders, and control relationships with subcontractors.
- Service Management offers complete work order management that helps specialty trade organizations deliver the right service the first time. Service Management is built for businesses that want to manage maintenance and repair processes more profitably, and includes contract management, quoting, invoicing and more.
- Equipment Management allows users to access asset-level financials and to track status, location and utilization of equipment. Equipment Management enables users to log usage and measurement data, record equipment details and manage preventive maintenance.
- TimeTrack provides a single point of entry for employees to post time and expenses to jobs and service calls, allowing supervisors and project managers to easily analyze and monitor ongoing labor costs.
- MobileTech is a mobile solution designed to connect field staff with the back office. MobileTech enables field workers to manage service calls and job appointments, access full customer and equipment history, and capture opportunities for additional work.
- Graphical Schedule Board is a drag-and-drop scheduling tool that enables dispatchers to get the right resources to the right appointment at the right time. GSB lets users create new appointments and activities, view important customer and call notes, and easily update the schedule as needed.
Not sure if KEY2ACT is right for your business? Use our field service Product Selection Tool to compare other field service management solutions. Have questions? Call or email one of our unbiased Technology Advisers for a free consultation.
(Last updated on 04/03/2017 by Mary Houston Coker)