IntelliShift product overview
IntelliShift is a vehicle tracking solution that connects all aspects of vehicle and asset operations. It is built for enterprise field operations with fleets of at least 75 vehicles and assets. IntelliShift is a trusted partner to enterprises in all verticals and markets.
The platform unites people, processes, vehicles, and equipment of enterprise fleets through real-time operational data. Solutions are configured to fleets and include AI video, fleet telematics, inspection software, route management, fuel management, driver safety, compliance, fleet maintenance, and operational intelligence.
IntelliShift ensures a seamless deployment, integrates with existing solutions, and provides ongoing support to help businesses achieve optimal ROI for their investment.
Pros of IntelliShift
- Customers report that IntelliShift is easy to use.
- The software consolidates all fleet solutions in an all-in-one platform that is powered by an open API. It combines solutions spanning telematics, AI Video Telematics, fleet safety, and fuel management.
- IntelliShift focuses on customer experience and works closely with businesses to ensure smooth deployment, integrate with existing solutions, and define success outcomes for increased productivity, improved safety metrics, and an overall reduction in costs per asset.
Cons of IntelliShift
- IntelliShift is configured for enterprise solutions and is not designed for fleets looking for an out-of-the-box, self-serve hardware and features.
- The platform has been developed to be adaptable and flexible, and not to be the flashiest UI on the market.
Breakdown of core features
IntelliShift provides features for delivering unified data and actionable insights to optimize operations.
IntelliShift’s integrated asset and fleet management solution helps businesses efficiently and effectively manage their mobile operations to make informed business decisions that enhance competitive edge and keep customers satisfied.
Fleet safety and AI video
IntelliShift AI Video is a proactive in-cab video solution, delivering high-quality company-wide safety experience. It allows fleet and operations managers to provide ongoing coaching to operators and ultimately prevent accidents and ensure accuracy and fairness in the determination of accident liability.
Digital inspections and compliance
Inspect is a digital inspection app that streamlines daily inspections and maintenance initiation for vehicles, equipment, and job sites.
This analytics and data visualization tool allows users to gain a complete picture of business operations derived from combined data including telematics, fuel, safety, vehicle service, inspections, hours of service, and video telematics.
(Last updated on 03/18/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)