Product Quick Facts
About InfoReach Automated Trading
InfoReach provides a full suite of solutions for electronic, algorithmic, and high-frequency trade analysis, management, and execution. With connections to more than 140 brokers, electronic communications networks (ECNs), multi-lateral trading facilities (MTFs), exchanges, alternative trading systems (ATSs), dark pools, and other major sources of global liquidity for equities, options, futures, and forex.
InfoReach’s multi-asset trading technologies can be classed into either Buy-Side or Sell-Side solutions.
Buy-Side solutions include:
- InfoReach Trade Management System (TMS): a fully configurable Java-based Execution Management System (EMS) for institutional traders looking for enterprise-level scalability and performance.
- Custom reports, charts, actions, and algorithms
- Trading of equities, options, futures, forex, or fixed income assets in baskets, single orders, or pairs, utilizing algorithmic and/or manual ordering.
- Trade execution at any global, FIX-compliant destination
- Modular, three-tier client/server installation installed on-site or ASP-hosted
- Average deployment of 3-6 weeks
- InfoReach Prelude: a pre-configured version of the InfoReach TMS hosted in the cloud with an allocation-based pricing model for brokers who want to offer their clients a full-featured electronic trading system on a month-to-month basis at a minimal cost.
- Global automated and manual trading of equities, options, futures, and forex
- Pre/in/post-trade analysis
- Pre-built and/or broker-provided algorithms
- Portfolio trading
- Real-time position monitoring
- Sell-side compliance reporting
Sell-Side solutions include:
- InfoReach Order and Execution Management System (OEMS): a complete sell-side TMS specifically engineered for high-volume trading that enables rapid, high-capacity order staging and management with built-in algorithms, integration with hundreds of 3rd party algorithms, connectivity to a wide array of global markets, and the ability to customize execution and routing logic.
- Support for regulatory reporting, including order audit trail system (OATS), trade reporting facility (TRF), and ACT reporting
- Interactive charts, graphs, and heat maps,
- Automated risk controls for managing a spectrum of customizable risk variables
- Real-time global trading position monitoring across instruments and accounts
- FIX-based connectivity network
- Direct Market Access (DMA) infrastructure service available
- Black-box development environment for testing of proprietary trading strategies
- InfoReach Second Opinion: an independent transaction cost analysis (TCA) solution that integrates pre-trade ad historical transaction cost analysis with real-time analytics to help you preserve alpha and reduce transaction costs
- Factors real-time trade and market variables (volume, volatility, market trends) to dynamically update projections and build execution strategies for large baskets and portfolios
- Broker-neutral API
- Pre-integrated with InfoReach trading platforms
- InfoReach FIX Network (IFN): reliable, high-performance connectivity to any destination in the global Financial Information Exchange (FIX) netowork with minimal time or cost.
- FIX administration
- 24/7 Global support
- Multiple hubs via individual broker gateways to ensure greater throughput and faster access.
To learn more about InfoReach’s electronic trading solutions, or to find more financial services software solutions for your business, call, click, or email to speak with one of our unbiased Technology Advisors for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation today.
(Last updated on 02/02/2022 by Cameron Council)