Product Quick Facts
About Exago Idea Market
Exago, a pioneer in gamified software and services, uses a patented gamification system to help organizations engage both internal and external user communities for the purposes of addressing key business challenges with simple, appealing, highly efficient, and transparent dynamics.
From cost reduction strategies, to improving customer engagement, to various behavioral change initiatives, Exago’s Idea Market helps companies worldwide unleash their peoples’ hidden potential, and use that potential to achieve real results.
Exago’s solutions are designed as building blocks; they’re custom-made to deliver your specific business outcomes:
- Software Increases Efficiency – the gamified software and predictive markets mechanism make it both easy and fun to use, keeping adoption rates high over time. The platform seamlessly integrates into any corporate environment.
- Expert Services Improve Output/Quality – incentives (and the rewards catalog) and communication plans promote meaningful participation; field-tested best practices run alongside your initiative to make sure your goals are met.
- Community Management Boosts Collaboration – target and reach any user community; harness employees’ collective intelligence to obtain real, innovative, and lasting results.
Organizations on four continents and spanning a variety of industries have successfully implemented Exago’s Idea Market. One such group, Brazilian company Fleury, implemented Idea Market in 2011 to boost innovation and new employee-grown ideas. Within a year, Fleury achieved results beyond even the most ambitious targets:
- Ideas submitted: from 1,809 in 2011 to 7,269 in 2012 — an increase of over 400 percent
- Ideas approved: from 443 in 2011 to 946 in 2012 — over a 50 percent increase
- Ideas implemented: from 225 in 2011 to 300 in 2012 — over the course of just two years, over 900 employee ideas were implemented
- Participation: grew from 712 to over 3000 participants
Not sure if Exago’s Idea Market is the best fit for your needs? Check out other employee engagement programs in our product database or call and speak with one of our Technology Advisors today!
(Last updated on 03/21/2016 by Russell Nanney)