Product Quick Facts
Highrise was originally created in 2007 as one of the first cloud-based CRMs. When Basecamp (formerly 37signals) refocused in 2014, Highrise spun off as a separate company and team to give focused attention to the popular tool.
Since then, Highrise has released a steady stream of updates and improvements, including core features like the ‘Good Morning’ Group Inbox, and ‘Broadcast’ bulk email service.
According to the company, “Highrise is the just-right, more thoughtful way to keep track of the people, conversations, and tasks that are the lifeline of your business.” Put another way: your address book doesn’t do enough, and other CRMs can try to do too much. Highrise helps you stay connected with an intuitive tool that helps keep track of who said what to whom, and what needs to happen next.
Key Highrise features:
- Share an address book, important emails, documents, and other files with your team
- Control who sees what with easy access control and privacy settings
- Organize customer inquiries with the ‘Good Morning’ Group Inbox
- Track your tasks & set reminders so you never let a deal fall through the cracks again
- Send bulk emails with Broadcast to keep your leads and customers up-to-date
- Stay in touch on the go with the Highrise mobile apps
We recommend Highrise to any small or medium-sized firm looking for a better solution for their CRM efforts, but especially those organizations already using Basecamp.
Have questions about Highrise CRM? Want to find our more about customer relationship management software in general? Call, click, or email to speak with one of our unbiased Technology Advisors for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements.
(Last updated on 08/17/2016)