Flowlens MRP & CRMProduct Overview
- About Flowlens MRP & CRM
- Pros of Flowlens MRP & CRM
- Cons of Flowlens MRP & CRM
- Breakdown of core features
Flowlens MRP & CRM product overview
Flowlens is a unified MRP and CRM solution for small to medium-sized devices, equipment, and machinery manufacturers who make and service their products. It cuts the wasted effort, errors, and duplication, so people can focus on growing the business and products.
As an all-in-one cloud MRP software, Flowlens controls orders, inventory, sales and service, and manufacturing processes. The solution integrates with accounts packages such as Sage 50, Xero, or QuickBooks.
Flowlens MRP & CRM focuses on manufacturers who need a quality business management system. The solution has joined up tools for streamlining the business processes across sales, manufacturing, purchasing, after-sales service, finance, and management. It increases efficiency by removing spreadsheets, manual processes, and informal communication—improving lead, turnaround time, and profitability.
Pros of Flowlens MRP & CRM
- The all-in-one system of Flowlens means businesses don’t have to pay for separate CRM, MRP, and service tools.
- Its user-friendly interface is ideal for first-time users, with familiar terminology and logical workflow.
Cons of Flowlens MRP & CRM
- Flowlens MRP & CRM includes PDF templates for standard documents such as sales quotes, orders, dispatch notes, purchase orders, and job cards. However, these templates follow a standard template. Future updates will introduce more flexibility for customers to adjust the layout, but for now, this is a limitation.
- There is no template/workflow for Proforma Invoices, although this is on the roadmap.
Breakdown of core features
Integrated business process
Flowlens MRP & CRM eliminates spreadsheets and manual operations, as well as their associated problems. It uses one joined-up process from the customer’s initial inquiry, through quotation, order, production job, invoice, dispatch, and after-sales service.
Track asset serial numbers
The solution provides user-friendly but robust inventory tools that can make/purchase serialized products. These products are trackable for after-sales servicing, repair, maintenance, and refurbishment.
Built-in quality management
For businesses following ISO 9001 or similar, Flowlens MRP & CRM is ideal for demonstrating traceability and control end to end. Manufacturers can become ‘always audit ready’ with the software’s sales, supplier, customer, and operational reports. The system’s workflow forms capture non-conformance, while reports highlight supplier and delivery performance.
Flowlens MRP & CRM offers a clear, logical, and lean business process that team members can pick up and run with, saving time from day one. Power users can adjust settings, import bulk data, and generate reports to tailor the system to the business requirements.
(Last updated on 10/26/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)