FieldCircle product overview
FieldCircle is an all-in-one field service management software that helps businesses with service operations improve team productivity and operational effectiveness, and become more efficient, transparent, and profitable.
FieldCircle helps deliver an impeccable customer experience while improving the service request collection process. It has capabilities such as a customer hub where customers can place a service request, review their open requests, quotes, and past invoices.
It also provides features designed for operational performance improvement of service management including the following: drag-and-drop scheduling, work order and preventive maintenance scheduling, asset management, warranty and contract management, inventory and spare management, timesheets, and invoice management.
Pros of FieldCircle
- The software is highly configurable, meaning workflows and processes can fit in, and the system can be configured as per unique business processes.
- It has comprehensive asset, warranty, and contract management, as well as inventory and spare management.
- FieldCircle provides complete guidance during onboarding. The vendor assigns an analyst who works with clients to set up workflows and processes in the system. The analyst assists in the checklist ad form setup and import of data and gets the system working.
Cons of FieldCircle
- The expense management feature of the software, though not a core part of the product, could be improved.
- It doesn’t have direct integration with Sage and Xero and doesn’t have an SSO feature.
Breakdown of core features
FieldCircle helps manage the complete service life cycle with its customer hub, service management portal, and technician app, which are the key aspects of the product:
Customers can use a mobile app to place service requests/tickets, request quotes, and check past invoices, payments, and other historical data.
The software centralizes and provides quotes on service requests. It has capabilities for scheduling and dispatching techs/sub-contractors/teams, setting up recurring jobs and preventive maintenance, generating job reports, and taking customer sign-offs.
FieldCircle allows businesses to manage assets and child assets, their warranties, and deployment on functional locations. FieldCircle also helps in setting up contract terms for annual contracts.
Inventory, stock, and spare management
Users can get real-time updates on product availability, stock issuance to techs, and manage returns and deployments during the job.
(Last updated on 05/10/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)