Product Quick Facts
About Keep™ SMS by Feenics
Keep™ SMS by Feenics is one of the industry’s most secure, on-premise or cloud-hosted, integrated access control and security management solutions on the market. Designed by a leading systems integrator and innovator with over three decades of understanding the most critical needs of an end user, Keep™ is designed to provide a fully scalable platform while reducing the total cost of ownership in a hosted environment. No need for servers or appliances on site, and no reader or database limitations.
Keep™ uses only non-proprietary, industry proven field hardware with Mercury and HID VertX/Edge EVO. Though server-less, Keep™ is robust with the features expected in an access platform, such as badging, graphical maps and video integration, but it also includes other software enhancements designed to improve the end user’s experience, such as:
- Real-time alarm events, whether in a hosted application or in a private network.
- Keep™ Alert. SMS push notifications sent via alarm event or as a manual message to only those that are chosen by the operator.
- Seamless integration with wireless lock manufacturers Allegion and ASSA Abloy.
- Bi-directional Intrusion detection integration with Bosch systems, allowing the database, alarm management, arming and disarming all to be done within Keep™ SMS.
- Create and schedule reports without a costly third party report generator.
- Mobile phone usage to gain access to specific doors. No smart phone needed for this functionality.
- Time and attendance reports.
- QR code usage for credential verification.
- Smart search to find any person or object within the database.
- Four mobile apps.
Keep SMS by Feenics – Architecture
Built on Microsoft’s .Net architecture, and operating within Windows 2014 SQL, Keep™ by Feenics utilizes a distributed server architecture for security and performance. Its REST API was built for a cloud-based applications while still allowing for 3rd party integrations. The operating platform of Keep™ can run on either Windows or MAC.
Security in the Cloud
Data integrity within a cloud environment is critical. To provide the highest level of security, Keep takes multiple measures to protect the client’s information:
- TLS encryption with field hardware.
- Use of outbound ports vs. inbound ports.
- 2-factor authentication capable
- Secure SSL encryption for Keep
- Inherent redundancy provides client disaster recovery without additional servers on-site or remotely.
We recommend Keep™ to any-sized company looking for a modern access control system that doesn’t require proprietary hardware and offers flexible deployment options. Not sure if Keep™ SMS by Feenics is the right solution for your organization? Want to find out more about pricing and options? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements.
(Last updated on 05/05/2016 by Mary Houston Coker)