Endear Retail CRMProduct Overview
- About Endear Retail CRM
- Pros of Endear Retail CRM
- Cons of Endear Retail CRM
- Breakdown of core features
Endear Retail CRM product overview
Endear’s CRM system empowers retail teams to drive sales over remote channels like email and text when face-to-face selling is slow or unavailable. The retail platform allows sales teams to keep in touch with customers over the channels they prefer and encourage them to purchase however they’d like. Endear takes care of tracking how outreach converts into sales in-store or online.
Endear’s platform comes equipped with a unified customer CRM, full messaging suite, a unique lookbook builder for sharing curated product recommendations with customers, and omnichannel tracking and analytics module. Endear integrates with Shopify with one click and also offers out-of-the-box integrations with Teamwork Commerce and Heartland Retail.
Pros of Endear Retail CRM
- Access all data: Our cloud-based CRM puts all customer data, order history, and products in your sales team’s hands in real time so they can scale their outreach.
- Evaluate each performance: Our messaging platform also keeps all outreach organized by user so that you’re able to measure performance while ensuring that your sales teams have everything they need to do their jobs.
Cons of Endear Retail CRM
- Integration: Endear does not currently integrate with any email service providers or customer service platforms.
Breakdown of core features
Endear Retail CRM lets you create target audiences based on customer lifetime spend, geographic location, preferred channel, or order history.
View a breakdown of each message’s performance based on open rate, click rate, response rate, and conversion rate. Find out exactly how many dollars each conversation has generated for your business.
Endear provides the tool to let you quickly assemble a webpage of relevant products for one or more customers. Add comments on each product to make the lookbook more personalized.
(Last updated on 02/04/2021 by Abby Dykes)