ECS Inc. | Zoho CRMProduct Overview
- About ECS Inc. | Zoho CRM
- Pros of ECS Inc. | Zoho CRM
- Cons of ECS Inc. | Zoho CRM
- Breakdown of core features
ECS Inc. | Zoho CRM product overview
ECS, also known as ECS Inc., is an authorized implementation partner of Zoho CRM. The provider reduces the time it takes to set up and configure the CRM software. ECS Inc. provides cross-industry and Zoho knowledge as well. The solution providers from ECS will deliver ways to utilize the software to the fullest and make Zoho investments work for their clients.
The digital services include CRM, IT Asset Management, AI integrated Chatbots and Virtual Assistants, Data Analytics and Visual Analytics, and data lake management. ECS Inc.’s AI assistant, Ellie, integrates with major CRM and Desk providers and automates customer engagement operations efficiently.
The provider offers sustainable business solutions to clients across diverse sectors. The team’s expertise will give clients the freedom to focus on their business problems while they attend to their technological needs. ECS Inc. provides social media management and digital marketing services to make clients more efficient and profitable at the same time. The data engineers from ECS Inc. can migrate data from any data source, from simple excel sheets to complex CRM systems. The core capability of the provider is Data Engineering and Analytics.
Zoho CRM empowers business leaders around the world to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue. The CRM provides omni channel features and remote-ready features, along with integration with Outlook and GSuite. Other features of Zoho CRM include workflow automation, a blueprint for process management, multiple pipelines, analytics, AI, and others.
Pros of ECS Inc. | Zoho CRM
- ECS – Zoho CRM provides training to clients that will be conducted on the team’s DEMO data set, via Google Meet or Zoom. Training is interactive and will be instructor led. ECS provides Zoho CRM training for administration, field sales operations, marketing automation, and Zoho SalesIQ and analytics.
- ECS – Zoho CRM will perform seamless Zoho integrations with leading software applications to facilitate business process automation and make business operations more efficient.
- Combining Zoho CRM with 35+ other applications makes it a great choice for small and midsize customers.
Cons of ECS Inc. | Zoho CRM
- Zoho one has over 35 applications, so organizations may become overwhelmed by the options and need to have a strategy in rolling out different applications. After the initial implementation, Zoho requires little to no technical support. ECS Inc. helps the clients implement the system in the most effective manner.
Breakdown of core features
ECS can help businesses maximize the utilization of the Zoho CRM features that are designed to increase leads, accelerate sales, and measure sales performance.
Sales force automation
The core value of Zoho CRM is that it automates daily sales tasks, converts web visitors into hot leads, imports prospects from external sources and parties including trade shows, direct emails, and seminars. ECS Inc. can import data in the system to trigger leads to match with the appropriate sales agents and quickly convert them into buyers. ECS Inc. can customize the software to meet the specific automation needs of a business.
Zoho CRM offers an Opportunity Tracking tool that allows users to view where the customer is in the sales cycle, the deal’s size, contact history, and competitor profile to help craft more fitting messages. ECS Inc. can set up accurate dynamic reports and dashboards for clients to access these data in real time.
With the implementation from ECS, Zoho CRM can follow customer behaviors through different social media channels and categorize customers as leads and contacts. Sales teams can also leverage social information to understand and engage customers and gain market insights.
(Last updated on 03/04/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)