Product Quick Facts
About Dental Symphony
Dental Symphony, a web-based clinical software tool for dentists, works alongside your practice management system to help you manage your patients with automation, education, and a host of electronic tools.
Dental Symphony is extremely flexible, thanks to the cloud delivery and modular design. Dentists can choose one or all five of the modules available, depending on their business’ unique needs. Modules include:
- ePatient: Online forms and patient pre-registration with a pre-clinical assessment system that highlights alerts, provides summaries, medication information, and more
- eExams: Pre-built or customizable templates for clinical examinations that help you automatically generate ‘bulletproof’ exam records for your patients
- ePerioCare: Electronic periodontal charting that allows you to mass chart in just 15 seconds and includes analysis tools to track periodontal disease
- eTreatment Planner: Automatically turn diagnoses into treatment plans with multiple options to offer your patients automated, yet personalized care
- eRecommendations: Helps create ‘Patient Care Packets’ — more than just an invoice, these customizable packets provider your patient with intimate knowledge about your practice, your treatment preferences, prognosis, and ensures they’re well informed about their path to health.
Pricing is determined by module, not by user, and is billed at a nominal monthly cost-per-module, which decreases as more functions are added. Dental Symphony is a proud Dentrix Connected Partner, and can integrate with many dental practice management systems. Not sure if Dental Symphony is the right clinical software for your dental practice? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor today for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique needs.
(Last updated on 03/21/2016 by Jonathan Darcy)