Collage HRProduct Overview
Collage HR product overview
Collage HR is a human resource and benefits management platform for small and medium-sized businesses. It has an intuitive interface and valuable functionalities, including employee records, new hire onboarding, and vacation management. Additionally, it provides essential HR features such as ATS/recruiting, performance management, employee surveys, and HR reporting.
Collage HR clients based in Canada can choose to sync their HR system with benefits and payroll providers, eliminating data entry and creating a flexible, all-in-one experience.
Pros of Collage HR
- The platform is unique in syncing HR data and changes with most Canadian benefits and payroll providers. Organizations don’t need to change providers or designate Collage HR as their benefits broker.
- It offers a selection of payroll and benefits services that take the burden of administration off the plates of clients who want fully outsourced solutions.
Cons of Collage HR
- The product is better suited for companies with primarily full-time workforces than clients with mostly part-time personnel.
- It does not have built-in payroll processing software. Instead, it partners with providers like ADP, Ceridian, and Wagepoint to provide an all-in-one HR and payroll experience.
Breakdown of core features
Employee record management
Collage HR manages employee records securely. HR teams can set up new hires, sign employment documents, and collect employee information with a few clicks. Then, they can manage the employees’ roles, compensation, documents, and custom field information as their roles progress at the company over time. Its data sync with benefits and payroll providers eliminates double entry into the core systems.
The platform enables organizations to create their branded job site in one click and start accepting applications online. HR teams can set up custom interview pipelines for each open job and keep the hiring process organized with minimal effort. Collage HR’s automated email templates scale candidate communications and provide a positive candidate experience. The software integrates with Indeed, driving improved visibility to job posts and increasing applications.
Collage HR provides a robust performance management suite with multiple modules. It delivers 360-degree performance reviews, Management 1:1 check-ins, Goals, and Surveys. With its 360 reviews module, clients can create performance review questionnaires for managers, employees, and peers — and then automate the process of sending and collecting review forms.
Whether there’s a review process in place or if users are launching their first performance reviews, Collage HR is an essential tool to get the most out of the team.
Alternatives to Collage HR
Learn more about other Human Resources Software by exploring the following products, or review specific types of HR Software including applicant tracking software, cloud based HR software, employee engagement tools or time clock software.
monday.com is a collaborative platform that allows HR managers to manage the entire employee lifecycle in one place. Track the recruitment process of all candidates at a glance, onboard new employees with pre-made templates, plan team-building activities to engage current employees, and leverage data-driven insights with analytics built into your daily workflows. Finally, integrate monday.com with Gmail and 40+ tools you already use so the platform supplements your current workflows seamlessly.
Our strategic HR platform helps you create a culture based on continuous feedback, enables performance by empowering employees, and gives leaders real-time HR analytic insights like never before
- Centralize all employee data
- Seamlessly onboard new team members
- Automate and transform team performance processes
- Align, track and celebrate goals
- Develop culture with continuous employee feedback
- Customize engagement surveys and eNPS
- Self-service team details and compliance
Paycor empowers leaders to modernize every aspect of people management so they can focus on what really matters: building winning teams. The unified HCM solution ensures employee data is in one place, so you’ll never have to switch platforms, access multiple systems or re-key information. Automate tedious work, mitigate compliance risk, drive efficiencies, empower employees to control their own financial health and gain a deeper understanding of your business with robust analytics and insights.
(Last updated on 01/26/2022 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)