Product Quick Facts
About Claritysoft CRM
Claritysoft, based in Dublin, OH, offers an eponymous Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Operating since 2006, Claritysoft helps businesses get organized, automate sales, improve marketing and drive growth.
Claritysoft incorporates many features into CRM, from sales force automation to marketing automation, to supporting contacts and customers after the sale:
- Mobile CRM: Access all your CRM data from any mobile device. Claritysoft Mobile CRM enables you to stay productive while on the road.
- Offline CRM: Access CRM offline – even when you’re not connected to the Internet you can still take care of customers.
- Account Management: The accounts page tells you everything you need to know about the organizations you call on; you’ll never walk into another meeting or account review unarmed with the knowledge you need to shine. Customize account information fields to fit your industry and organization.
- Contact Management: The contact management page gives you a complete view of everything you need to know about your contacts. You can import contacts from Excel, Outlook or QuickBooks. Customize contact information fields to fit your industry and organization.
- Activity & Task Management: Assign activities to other employees and stay on top of all your tasks and to-do’s in one place.
- Lead Management: Organize, manage and track all of your leads in Claritysoft. Qualify and convert leads into accounts, contacts and opportunities.
- Email Marketing: Claritysoft email marketing tools enable you to send professional mass email to prospects and customers in just a few clicks. Tailor messages for your business and industry – create customized segments and send targeted email messages for each market segment.
- Pricing & Quoting: Create professional quotes & proposals in minutes with Claritysoft CRM. Deliver price quotations consistently across your entire company.
- Forecasting & Pipeline Management: Track your sales opportunities to improve forecasting accuracy and ensure no deals fall through the cracks.
- Online Calendar Management: Quickly add and manage meetings and tasks to your online calendar.
- Security & Access Control: Control the information your team can see and the functions they can perform with Claritysoft’s role-based access control.
- Outlook Integration: Synchronize contacts, tasks and meetings between Outlook and Claritysoft and automatically save outbound and inbound email to Claritysoft activity history.
- Free Data Storage: Store your customer data safely and securely, without worrying about excessive storage fees.
Implementing Claritysoft CRM is fast and easy — no IT department, technical staff, or third-party consultants required. The Claritysoft Quick Start implementation process requires only 5 hours of consulting from their expert team. Organizations go live quickly and inexpensively – 95 percent of customers need nothing more. Claritysoft stands by its products and offers free, US-based support via phone, email or web ticket.
We recommend Claritysoft CRM to small or medium-sized businesses looking for a mobile CRM that also offers offline access and maps integration. Have questions about Claritysoft? Want to find out more about CRM software? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements.
Alternatives to Claritysoft CRM
Learn more about other CRM software by exploring the following products, or review specific types of CRM software including real estate CRM software, CRM software for small businesses, financial services CRM software, and social CRM software.
Kintone’s no-code platform lets sales teams easily build a custom CRM to track prospect data, task handoffs, and pipeline insights in one central place. Create database apps outfitted with the unique information you need to know about your prospects–and then connect those apps with customizable workflows that let you assign and track those future customers from lead capture to close. Over 23,000 companies trust Kintone to achieve their business goals.
Freshsales is a full-fledged sales force automation solution for sales teams. It provides everything a salesperson needs to- attract quality leads, engage in contextual conversations, drive deals with AI-powered insights, and nurture customer relationships. With built-in email, phone, chat, and telephony, Freshsales empowers sales teams with more time for selling by automating the sales process and increases efficiency and productivity in their daily activities.
Zendesk Sell is sales CRM software that helps you close more deals. This sales platform tracks all your customer interactions in one unified interface. It's quick to implement and easy to use: 70% of companies are able to get Sell up and running in 7 days or less. Your teams will be able to focus on selling not admin work and can spend less time on data entry. 80% of customers agree that Zendesk has made their teams more efficient.
(Last updated on 03/07/2022 by Mary Houston Coker)