- About BullseyeEngagement
- Pros of BullseyeEngagement
- Cons of BullseyeEngagement
- Breakdown of core features
BullseyeEngagement product overview
BullseyeEngagement offers Talent Development, Employee Engagement, Succession Planning, and Leadership Business Intelligence Solutions in an integrated portal. Bullseye was born when founder and CEO Adeel Zaidi became frustrated with the Human Capital Management tools available for managers and business leaders. He has since worked with operational and HR professionals and listened to feedback from customers to create a new Human Capital Management solution, BullseyeEngagement.
Bullseye simplifies performance management, employee development, and strategic planning to enable organizations to focus on driving employee engagement and strategic business initiatives. The portal provides the tools organizations need to build a culture of development, frequent communication, and collaboration in one place.
Bullseye’s solutions are crafted so companies can move away from conventional tools such as spreadsheets and manual administration of employee engagement, succession planning, and workforce planning processes. Bullseye also provides business leaders real-time visibility of their people operations and highlights areas of risk so they can implement plans to drive both short and long-term business results.
Pros of BullseyeEngagement
- BullseyeEngagement complements and interfaces with your existing ERP systems — so there’s no double data entry and no administrative paperwork — just one easy-to-use system. Bullseye provides dashboards that enable busy business leaders to keep an eye on real-time operational and human capital data and business outcomes.
- Although Bullseye takes the time to configure every client’s portal with care, your system can be up and running in weeks, not months. Bullseye’s team of reps is readily available for support after setup. In addition, Bullseye’s portal is modular and clients need only subscribe to solutions they will immediately use, rather paying for the entire solutions suite upfront.
Cons of BullseyeEngagement
- Organizations transitioning from manual processes may feel overwhelmed by the breadth of offerings and level of detail available within each module. However, clients only need to subscribe to the modules they need and can add additional features at any time. Bullseye’s Customer Success & Implementation team also makes personalized recommendations to each client in order to deliver the optimal configuration of features for each company’s needs.
Breakdown of core features
BullseyeEngagement is a business solution that can offer both unique and standard human capital management features.
With Bullseye, you can document appraisals with point-and-click entries without the need to fill out forms. Managers can schedule formal performance reviews and 360s or initiate them ad-hoc. Users can stay on track with organizational objectives using notifications and reminders. Bullseye has a Check-Ins feature that can be used to document coaching and communications between managers and direct reports outside a defined appraisal cycle. Both the manager and the employee can initiate conversations in the system. Users can retrieve actionable insights with dashboards that display executive summaries, appraisal histories, and key metrics.
Employee Engagement & Development
Bullseye has Engagement and Pulse Surveys to measure employee engagement, check the pulse of employees, solicit real-time feedback from meeting attendees, design a comprehensive client survey, or create customized surveys. You can access expert content developed by The Employee Engagement Institute to build survey questions. You can also provide each employee with an individual profile with a talent development or leadership development plan that lets them collaborate with managers and HR Partners on their goals. The system has configurable analytics dashboards that give leaders snapshots of survey results and key metrics.
Business Intelligence Dashboards
The software has custom developed business intelligence dashboards that provide real-time access to key organizational performance metrics. BullseyeOPS & Leadership and Human Capital BI dashboards synthesize data from disparate sources into a visual display of metrics that management can use to identify problems and focus attention on key action items. You can calculate and display metrics recommended by SHRM and ISO, with optional benchmarking to industry averages or to internal targets. Data is displayed in dials, graphs, and charts. Alert screens highlight negative trends and business areas requiring immediate attention. Bullseye’s communications system provides notifications, reminders, and alerts that allow you to take immediate action to address business concerns.
(Last updated on 01/26/2021 by Abby Dykes)