Bucketlist RewardsProduct Overview
- About Bucketlist Rewards
- Pros of Bucketlist Rewards
- Cons of Bucketlist Rewards
- Breakdown of core features
Bucketlist Rewards product overview
Bucketlist is a cloud-based platform that allows businesses to introduce a recognition and rewards program to its workforce. The peer-to-peer system encourages colleagues of every seniority level — whether employees or managers — to engage in mutual acknowledgment of noteworthy performance. Using gamification techniques such as a points-based leaderboard and the giving of award badges, peers can encourage each other to meet goals and receive the kind of recognition that helps retain the most talented individuals.
Pros of Bucketlist Rewards
- Customized rewards: Bucketlist Rewards is an employee recognition and rewards platform that is completely customized to your business. You can customize the platform, from branding and point systems to awards and rewards.
- Modern gifts and experiences: Bucketlist Rewards allows you to give rewards and experiences your employees actually want. Choose from unique company rewards such as an undercover parking spot or the company car for a month. With over 4,000 items in 20 different countries to choose from, let your employees select from a huge range of gift cards or from a big variety of experiences in your city or anywhere in the world.
Cons of Bucketlist Rewards
- Too many choices: One of the challenges users of Bucketlist Rewards experience is the large number of rewards and experiences available for redemption. Since employees get a limited amount of points/dollars to spend, they tend to get lost when choosing the reward or experience due to too many choices available on the marketplace.
Breakdown of core features
Bucketlist Rewards make it easy and fun for employees and managers to recognize and reward one another for milestones, achievements, and a job well done. The platform enables companies to reward employees the way they actually want, resulting in a very high product satisfaction score rating in online reviews.
Bucketlist integrates into your favorite software including Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Team, Gmail, and Slack. You can readily integrate it to the software you already use every day without asking employees to learn yet another application.
With Bucketlist, your staff can browse the marketplace of over 4,000 rewards and easily redeem on the fly. All it takes is to decide which item or gift card to redeem, then click redeem and confirm it. Within minutes, you can get that electronic gift card in your email.
Create an unlimited number of awards that are customized to your business, such as Safety Award, Innovation, Performance Awards, Employee of the Month, or Team Player. Add general shout outs for doing a great job on a project. You can also add customized rewards, such as a bonus day off work or lunch with the CEO.
(Last updated on 12/23/2020 by Abby Dykes)