Big Bang | Oracle NetSuiteProduct Overview
- About Big Bang | Oracle NetSuite
- Pros of Big Bang | Oracle NetSuite
- Cons of Big Bang | Oracle NetSuite
- Breakdown of core features
Big Bang | Oracle NetSuite product overview
Big Bang is a consulting firm that helps organizations optimize and streamline processes through planning digital strategy. This Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider deploys business solutions and creates organizational alignment since 2014. Collectively, the Big Bang team has been working with the platform for over a decade, executing implementations, integrations, rescue missions, data migrations, customizations, and training and support for companies of many sizes, industries, and markets. This team of experts has numerous NetSuite certifications.
Oracle NetSuite is designed with native multi-subsidiary and multi-currency features combined. A robust ERP system for finances, it can also connect out-of-the-box with other departments in a unified business management suite, including Cloud Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Capital Management (HCM), and Manufacturing software.
Big Bang leverages its proprietary BSA5™ methodology to maximize the success of cloud business transformations, with expert consultants working with key stakeholders to create organizational alignment spanning 3 to 5 years. BSA5™ places strategy and growth at the forefront of all technical and system decision-making. Tailored deliverables for each BSA5™ cover marketplace analysis (current state and pain points), business analysis with business requirements and evaluation matrix, and a final recommendation including the future state, flowcharts, and strategic roadmap specific to the organization at hand.
Pros of Big Bang
- Big Bang offers planning services that include a Business System Advisory and Enterprise Architecture geared to clean up technology infrastructure enterprise-wide and reboot growth with a clean slate.
- Big Bang created the proprietary Business Systems Analysis that helps businesses achieve real digital transformation by aligning business plans and growth strategies. The BSA5™ team of expert consultants will work with key stakeholders to create organizational alignment.
- The provider’s experts can adapt the BSA or Enterprise Architecture to various organizations and different methodologies, be it TOGAF, Zachman, FEAF, or Gartner. The team works with a variety of industries, but specializes in professional services, wholesale and distribution, and ecommerce milieus. Big Bang leverages their proprietary BSA5™ methodology to maximize the success of cloud business transformation by ensuring that strategy and growth are front of mind when making technical and system decisions.
Cons of Big Bang
- Big Bang is a firm that carries many cloud products. There are lots of options available, which may be overwhelming for some.
- The consultants work quickly. The general pace of projects is quite fast, which can be an issue if internal processes and teams aren’t used to the quick pace.
Breakdown of core features
NetSuite has features for ERP, inventory management, financial tracking, e-commerce store management, and CRM.
Integrated customer relationship management (CRM)
Oracle NetSuite offers a central system to manage global sales, marketing, services, and partner organizations and gain powerful customer insights. Big Bang consultants can help integrate an end-to-end solution to manage the complete customer lifecycle unique to every business. Businesses can get a 360-degree view of customers managed from lead to opportunity, sales, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, and support. Companies can improve customer experience and satisfaction, attract new customers, and lower service costs through customer service software integrated into the CRM. A seamless connection is maintained between partners and the organization while taking full control of the partner-focused sales and marketing process, including joint marketing campaigns, lead co-management, sales forecasting, pipeline management, order processing, and partner commissions and royalties. Businesses can better align campaigns and programs with sales teams. Companies can generate qualified leads that are ready for sales engagement with NetSuite’s integrated marketing automation software (MAS) that streamlines the entire marketing process.
Professional services automation (PSA)
Oracle NetSuite PSA is a cloud-native solution that consolidates all ERP and professional services automation functionality to meet unique business requirements – of both product and services companies – in one single system. Supported by Oracle’s strength as a global finance platform, NetSuite SPR and OpenAir can be used as a necessary tool for project accounting. Its capabilities include project and resource management, billing, timesheet and expense management, and analytics.
Supply chain management (SCM)
Businesses can create a more adaptable supply chain with NetSuite’s end-to-end platform. Companies can have integrated business planning with Oracle NetSuite SCM cloud products made for procurement, product lifecycle management, supply chain planning, logistics, and manufacturing.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) for finances
Critical business processes can be managed from one central, cloud-based solution. Oracle NetSuite is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that allows users to run a business from the cloud, accessing data any time from anywhere with no hardware costs, no recurring software maintenance costs, and up-front per user license fees.
(Last updated on 04/02/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)