Avaniko – SAP Business OneProduct Overview
- About Avaniko – SAP Business One
- Pros of Avaniko – SAP Business One
- Cons of Avaniko – SAP Business One
- Breakdown of core features
Avaniko – SAP Business One product overview
Avaniko is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions provider implementing SAP Business One applications for growing businesses.
This solutions provider enables emerging global enterprises to become intelligent organizations by automating their business processes and bringing a digital transformation to operate effortlessly. These specialists help SMBs adapt to the digital change, be it AI or ML.
Avaniko – SAP Business One professionals innovate and bring ideas to life for businesses; engaging clients on a variety of models, putting emphasis on timely and high quality results. Avaniko utilizes proven best-practice methodologies to ensure success, quality, on-time, and on-budget delivery.
Avaniko provides better business value in its services through a combination of process expertise, cutting edge technology skills, domain knowledge, quality frameworks, service delivery innovation, commitment to long-term client relationships, and strategic alliances with leading technology providers.
SAP Business One is used globally to manage business challenges such as managing cash flow, operations, supply chain, remote work, employee engagement, and driving customer experiences all while dealing with market changes and fluctuations.
Pros of Avaniko – SAP Business One
- Small and mid-sized businesses can improve control with software designed specifically for their organization.
- SMBs can streamline key processes, gain greater insight into the business, and make decisions based on real-time information, allowing entrepreneurs to drive profitable growth.
- Avaniko can facilitate quick on-premise or cloud deployment. The solutions provider also handles integrated business intelligence and integration with the SAP HANA platform.
Cons of Avaniko – SAP Business One
- SAP Business One is not a true cloud solution but it is available in both on-premises and cloud-based hosting models.
Breakdown of core features
Avaniko specialists can implement the following SAP Business One ERP features.
SAP Business One has features for accounting, controlling, fixed asset management, banking and reconciliation, and financial reporting and analysis.
Purchasing and inventory control
The platform has features for procurement and master data management. Avaniko also handles warehouse and accounting integration.
Report creation and customization, interactive analysis, analytics and predefined metrics, and data visualizations are some of SAP Business One’s business intelligence features.
Sales and customer management
SAP Business One provides features for sales and opportunity management, marketing campaign management, customer management, service management, reporting and analysis, and mobile sales.
(Last updated on 03/25/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)