Acumatica Cloud ERPProduct Overview
- About Acumatica Cloud ERP
- Pros of Acumatica Cloud ERP
- Cons of Acumatica Cloud ERP
- Breakdown of core features
Acumatica Cloud ERP product overview
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides a business management solution that transforms companies to thrive in the new digital economy. It delivers significant value to small and midmarket organizations through advanced technology, reliable business functionality, and customer-friendly business practices.
Acumatica Cloud ERP’s integrated workflows span the full suite of business management applications from financials, project accounting, and inventory management to CRM. The platform’s specialized industry solutions include Construction Edition, Distribution Edition, Manufacturing Edition, and Retail-Commerce Edition.
Pros of Acumatica Cloud ERP
- Acumatica Cloud ERP platform provides unique breadth across an extensive accounting, sales, project, case, and customer management application suite.
- It delivers advanced financial features for deferred and recurring revenue, project accounting, contract or policy management, billing, asset depreciation, and payroll provide a holistic system for organizations.
- The system can be configured for unique business needs with Acumatica Retail Commerce Edition, Construction Edition, Manufacturing Edition, and Distribution Edition.
- Users can access certified industry and business applications on the Acumatica Marketplace to create a system configured to the organization’s needs.
- Users can set a technology foundation for global connectivity with multilingual translations, localized business practices, multicurrency, and international accounting and tax support.
- 24/7 customer support with dual layers of support, including certified partners in local and regional markets.
Cons of Acumatica Cloud ERP
- According to some users, the platform can be overwhelming for beginners.
Breakdown of core features
Choice of SaaS or in your facility
Customers can deploy Acumatica Cloud ERP on-premise, host the software on a virtual or dedicated server, or run it on a cloud computing environment according to the needs and resources of the business.
Organizations can streamline operations with Acumatica Cloud ERP’s comprehensive accounting suite that manages multiple companies, currencies, and branches. It is always available on the user’s chosen device, with role-based access ensuring every authorized person gets the information they need to drive business insights, decisions, and resiliency from wherever they are.
Save on implementation and maintenance
Acumatica Cloud ERP saves money because there is no client software to install or maintain. It runs on familiar technology, allowing users to automate processes without paying for individual user licenses and reduces auditing time by linking documents to transactions. In addition, it enables users to consolidate several subsidiaries on a single deployment.
Control project costs
Companies can utilize the platform’s project accounting features, including project cost tracking, projected vs. actual budget comparisons, and revenue recognition.
(Last updated on 10/01/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)