Acumatica Cloud or On-Premise ERP | InspireUsProduct Overview
- About Acumatica Cloud or On-Premise ERP | InspireUs
- Pros of Acumatica Cloud or On-Premise ERP | InspireUs
- Cons of Acumatica Cloud or On-Premise ERP | InspireUs
- Breakdown of core features
Acumatica Cloud or On-Premise ERP | InspireUs product overview
InspireUs Solutions is an Acumatica Partner that resells and implements the Acumatica software in the cloud or as an on-premise solution. It concentrates the selling and setting up of the software to the business outcomes rather than capabilities to increase user adoption and expedite ROI.
Acumatica is an integrated ERP system that provides the required capabilities for small to mid-sized organizations to manage the entire business. The solution has various ERP features such as Financials, Reporting, Procurement, Inventory, Warehousing, Logistics, Sales Orders, CRM, Project Management, Field Service, Payroll, and HR.
Acumatica offers off-the-shelf solutions tailored to the industry designed to accelerate a company’s time to value. The software also has a FastTrack Deployment solution that facilitates rapid ERP deployment. Acumatica provides user-friendly integration capabilities and can be customized to meet complex business needs.
InspireUs Solutions was founded by seasoned ERP professionals who want to change the customer’s experience with ERP providers. Its team of experts aims to help companies streamline processes, optimize operations, improve procurement, and gain real-time visibility into inventory and supply chain while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Pros of Acumatica Cloud or On-Premise ERP | InspireUs
- InspireUs Solutions provides established pathways to guide businesses from beginning to expansion, securing long-term adoption. These specialists keep things simple and help companies create, achieve, and communicate the outcomes that matter.
- Acumatica has a wide set of integrated ERP capabilities and industry-tailored solutions similar to other ERP platforms. It allows companies to choose a cloud provider (e.g. AWS, Azure, Local provider) or implement the software on-premise. Its pricing model helps growing companies minimize escalating license costs. Since the software has a simple user interface and integration approach, it can drive greater user adoption. Acumatica has unique industry expertise in construction, project management, engineer to order, and field service use cases.
Cons of Acumatica Cloud or On-Premise ERP | InspireUs
- Acumatica is supported by a private equity group, which may change their future ownership structure and go-to-market plans. This can be disruptive for existing customers and new prospective buyers.
Breakdown of core features
InspireUs can administer Acumatica features that help maintain day-to-day business operations.
Acumatica’s financial management feature provides businesses with a full suite of accounting functions to track daily financial operations and generate quarterly and annual financial statements. In addition, it provides tools for reporting, analysis, budgeting, and planning. Acumatica Financial Management is suitable for companies with complex requirements as well as small organizations with simple needs.
The software lets businesses manage budgeting, inventory, change orders, timesheets, billing, profitability, and reporting. With Acumatica, projects are included in company-wide financial reports with full multi-currency support. These project accounting features are integrated with the system’s General Ledger, Accounts Payable Software, Accounts Receivable Software, Sales Order Management, Purchase Order Management, Inventory Management, and Time Management.
Customer relationship management (CRM)
Acumatica provides CRM applications for managing leads, contacts, opportunities, and customer accounts. From marketing, quoting, and sales to delivery and post-sales support, customer information is always up to date and accurate. Acumatica provides a consolidated view of all customer records in a single database. It gives access to all written quotes, invoices, and support cases, providing every member of the team a 360-degree view of all customer activities and records.
(Last updated on 02/02/2022 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)