Accomplish EPProduct Overview
Accomplish EP product overview
Accomplish EP is a cloud-based human capital management (HCM) platform for small and mid-sized companies. It offers HR, payroll, time tracking, benefits, performance reviews, and compliance capabilities under a single concept application.
The software lets businesses manage all HR data in one place while offering personalized services and expert support. Accomplish EP blends cutting-edge technology, smart data insights, and expert support together to deliver a comprehensive and intuitive HR experience to employers.
Accomplish EP is a configurable system that scales as the company grows. It comes with proprietary Flexi-integrator support, which means any type of integration request with third-party employee database and financial systems can be implemented right away with minimum execution time. Users can set role-based access permissions to secure confidential company information. Generating custom reports, adaptable templates, and dashboard visualizations in Accomplish EP can be done with a few clicks, boosting productivity and saving time for HR teams.
Accomplish EP also offers reliable client support. Every client works with a dedicated account manager, offering proactive support to get familiar with all product features. Users can visit the platform’s blog website to know how to maximize Accomplish EP’s capabilities.
Pros of Accomplish EP
- The solution’s benefits administration technology enables employers to choose from numerous plan options provided by various carriers via its intuitive dashboard. Employers can evaluate benefits plans and make side-by-side comparisons to choose best-fit options.
- The system supports plan creation for different work locations and departments with unique rate structures. Other notable features include life event setup and configuration, quick upload/download enrollment data, eSignature, benefits survey questionnaire, customized reports, and ACA reporting.
- Accomplish EP offers a self-service app for employees to manage their organizational profiles on the go. Available on both iOS and Android, the app allows employees to apply time off requests, clock-in/out, update personal details, switch benefits plans, download paystubs, manage benefits statements and tax reports, and receive company updates. Similarly, managers can receive alerts, approve time-off requests, and view schedules with the app.
Cons of Accomplish EP
- The software does not support payroll processing for all the states in US. It is currently available for 80% of the states. Payroll processing for all states will be available with upcoming platform updates.
- It does not support on-demand pay functionality. Currently, employers can use the check and direct deposit options under payroll.
Breakdown of core features
Accomplish EP has features designed to simplify the way organizations and employees perform routine HR tasks.
Accomplish EP provides onboarding tools, including one-tap doc uploads, e-signature, company updates, and social feed so employers can implement a completely digital onboarding experience to new hires. New hires can start working from day one and make social connections with their team members without worrying about documentation.
Accomplish EP automates and streamlines daily workforce planning and management activities. It makes managing people simpler for HR teams by offering tools including org charts, onboarding, time tracking, and performance management, in one place.
Accomplish EP’s payroll functionality is suitable for small and mid-sized businesses. It runs payroll accurately with state-wise automatic tax calculations and benefits deductions. Payroll data is also synced with time tracking and employee benefits for error-free calculations.
Accomplish EP simplifies open enrollment by allowing employees to select, evaluate, and compare plans smartly with guided support and decision support tools. Employers can leverage this feature to select plans that fit into their business and employee needs uniquely.
(Last updated on 03/25/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)