Aarialife Technologies | A NetSuite Solution ProviderProduct Overview
- About Aarialife Technologies – A NetSuite Solution Provider
- Pros of Aarialife Technologies – A NetSuite Solution Provider
- Cons of Aarialife Technologies – A NetSuite Solution Provider
- Breakdown of core features
Aarialife Technologies – A NetSuite Solution Provider product overview
Aarialife Technologies is an experienced NetSuite Solution Provider, enabling their customers to take advantage of the NetSuite Cloud platform. Aarialife Technologies is a full service NetSuite partner with capabilities on NetSuite Core ERP, Financials, CRM, SCM, PSA, and E-Commerce (SuiteCommerce).
Aarialife Technologies can conduct ERP evaluations, full implementation, configuration, customization, data migration, integration, training, and support for NetSuite. The Aarialife team is particularly capable in multi-entity scenarios on the platform.
Pros of Aarialife Technologies – A NetSuite Solution Provider
- The Aarialife Team has over a decade of NetSuite experience and excels at customizing the solution to their customer’s business processes and implementing leading practices. Having a competent team with diverse capabilities like solution consulting, streamlined implementation processes, customization, and integration talent along with abilities on SuiteCommerce means Aarialife customers have a single gateway for all their NetSuite needs.
- Aarialife Technologies partners with Celigo, RF-Smart, and FreightPop amongst others to provide the extensibility to the NetSuite platform for their customer’s benefit.
Cons of Aarialife Technologies – A NetSuite Solution Provider
- The Aarialife team is a “NetSuite First” outfit in an ERP discussion, so it’s important for customers to evaluate if NetSuite is a good fit for them.
Breakdown of core features
Aarialife Technologies can help businesses set up different NetSuite features and modules, including ERP/Financials, CRM, and eCommerce.
NetSuite Core ERP functions include financial management and planning, order management, procurement, production management, supply chain management, and warehouse management.
NetSuite CRM consists of sales force automation, marketing automation, customer service management, sales forecasting, partner relationship management, campaign management, and customer portal.
SuiteCommerce lets clients create engaging eCommerce experiences with responsive sites and an omni channel shopping experience tied neatly with inventory, financials, and customer information.
Professional Services Automation
NetSuite’s Professional Services Automation Software (PSA) solutions allow clients to complete the Bid-to-Bill process. The platform’s configurability and capability extends effortlessly to include the evolving nature of a business. Clients can rely on effective project management, resource management, project accounting, billing, and invoicing to boost their business effortlessly.
(Last updated on 02/02/2022 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)