Are you ready for a supercharged, educational event that welcomes you to roll-up your sleeves, and learn the latest trends and best practices in the most effective and emerging sectors of the lead generation industry?
With a focus on “Calls, Clicks, Search and Shares,” this year’s LeadsCon’s Connect to Convert 2018 Conference and Exposition will take place October 3-5, 2018 at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, MA. With dedicated b-to-c and b-to-b content designed around each section of the sales cycle, this year’s conference aims to arm you with the critical intelligence you need to succeed in 2018 and beyond.
And the best part is that – new this year – event organizers want to offer even more value to their previous conference offerings, so they’ve shifted the focus on how to optimize calls, clicks, shares and search to generate leads.
Who Will Be There?
If you are planning to attend this year’s event, you will be in good company –typical attendees range from executive to manager and are individuals that are highly focused on performance marketing to boost their lead counts, and bottom line increasing conversion and sales.
Agenda Wednesday, October 3-Friday, October 5
Wednesday: Registration, Lunch, Keynotes, Breakouts, Networking, Opening Reception at 5 p.m. Don’t miss these sessions:
- Closing the Loop – Maximizing the Customer Journey from Data & Measurement to Planning & Personas keynote with Kim (Weisensee) Brown, Global Head of Marketing & CEO and Founder, GE Renewable Energy & Centrally Human LLC and Kenneth Kinney, Digital Marketing Manager, Lead Generation, TruGreen and “A Shark’s Perspective”
- Fast and Furious Marketing – Tips, Tools and Tactics to Improve Your Marketing Today keynote with Gordon Brott, Senior Director of Marketing, OnDeck
- Designing an Extraordinary Customer Service Culture Using Chatbots and Pixiedust presented by Kevin Kelly, President & Chief Growth Officer, BigBuzz and Debbie Zmorenski, Former Leadership Executive, Walt Disney World
Thursday: Breakfast and Registration, Breakouts, Networking, Lunch, Happy Hour, Party at the Pavilion. Check out these sessions:
- From Sidekick to Superhero: The Digital Transformation of Today’s SDR presented by Jen Spencer, VP, Sales & Marketing, SmartBug Media and Michelle Bennett, VP, Marketing, Eagle’s Flight
- ABM is the New Black presented by Fara Hain, Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Zerto, Simone Van Cleve, Senior Demand Gen Manager, Puppet and Marc Stewart, B2B Supervisor, PMG
- Digital Strategies to Stay Visible in the Newsfeed presented by Steve Weiss, CEO and Founder, MuteSix and Daniel Snow, Founder, Perfect Sculpt
Friday: Breakfast and Registration, Breakouts. Don’t miss these sessions:
- How Blockchain is Changing Lead Generation presented by John Hargrave, Publisher, Media Shower
- Exploring the Personas of Youth Consumers presented by Jeff Meola, Consumer Insights & Marketing Analytics Director, DMS
A Peek at Some of the Featured Speakers
- Kim (Weisensee) Brown, Global Head of Marketing & CEO and Founder, GE Renewable Energy & Centrally Human LLC
- Kenneth Kinney, Digital Marketing Manager, Lead Generation, TruGreen and “A Shark’s Perspective”
- Anna Fisher, Senior Director, Marketing, ZoomInfo
- Debbie Zmorenski, Former Leadership Executive, Walt Disney World
- Greg Long, Head of Customer Lead Generation and Delivery, MassMutual
- Jen Spencer, VP, Sales & Marketing, SmartBug Media
In addition to the above speakers, the Conference has a diverse slate of additional inspiring and innovative presenters representing ad agencies, the investment/VC/finance sector, marketing services companies, tech solutions providers and more.
Don’t Miss the Party At The Monarch
Tuesday, October 4, 10 p.m.-midnight, Penthouse of the Marriott Courtyard Herald Square
Mark your calendar mid-conference to meet up at the Marriott Courtyard Herald Square’s Monarch Rooftop Bar & Lounge, which boasts stunning views of the Empire State Building and Midtown Manhattan. It is sure to be a memorable night, and includes an open bar and drink service.
Ideally situated in Boston’s thriving Seaport District, The Westin Boston Waterfront hotel offers visitors the chance to explore the vibrant cultural and culinary offerings nearby. The Boston Children’s Museum, New England Aquarium and the Institute of Contemporary Art are all just a few blocks away and offer rich cultural experiences for all ages.
There are also more than 100 unique restaurants within a few blocks. A short walk or cab ride can get you to the Historic Faneuil Hall Marketplace, the North End, Newbury Street, Boston Public Garden, The Freedom Trail, Fenway Park or the scenic Back Bay. You can even schedule some unwind time with laughter at Boston’s premier stand-up comedy club, Laugh Boston (located in the hotel). This venue is the stand-up sibling to Improv Asylum, a renowned improv and sketch comedy theater located in Boston’s North End.
Why Wait? Register Today!
A discounted rate of $279 has been secured for Connect to Convert attendees. You must make your hotel reservation online or you can call the hotel reservations at 888-627-7216 and mention Connect to Convert to secure your discounted rate.
Conference team members are standing by to help make your experience great. Contact the Attendee Hotline at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Lisa C. Dunn is a writer for TechnologyAdvice and a freelance writer, copywriter and ghostwriter who develops high-quality content for businesses and non-profit organizations. For over 20 years, she has worked with numerous PR and digital marketing agencies, and her work has been featured in well-known publications including Forbes, VentureBeat, Mashable, Huffington Post, Wired, B2C, USA Today, among others.