Next month, the world’s largest gathering of inside sales professionals will take place at the AA-ISP Leadership Summit in Chicago. Hosted at the Sheraton Grand April 18-20, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from 70 of the most recognized and successful inside sales experts.
This year’s conference will offer plenty of vital information on new technology, best practices for solving challenges and creating an atmosphere where sales teams can thrive. If you’re interested in growing your inside sales career and finding success despite changes in the economy, this is a great conference to attend.
For attendees on the leadership track, the Leadership Summit offers an optional pre-event on the morning of April 18. Four sessions will be offered that cover curating an elite organizational culture, transforming your inside sales team, tips for storytelling success, or becoming a better influencer. Choose the one best suited for you and start the conference on the right foot. The main conference kicks off at 1:00 p.m. on April 18 and closes on April 20 at 1:30 p.m.
If you want to get the most out of the AA-ISP Leadership Summit, be sure to make time for these four can’t-miss sessions:
Maximize Your Sales Candidate Funnel: Best Practices for Identifying Top Sales Talent
Hiring managers know that we’re currently in a candidate market. Owners, HR managers, and sales leaders looking for top talent will benefit from this workshop delivered by Amyra Rand of Criteria Corp. Rand will touch on every phase of the talent search, from the job posting to candidate selection to job offer. You’ll walk away with a framework to develop your brand, sample job descriptions, sample interview questions, and more.
How to Build an Effective Sales Technology Stack in 2017
It’s never easy to choose the best tools for maximizing sales productivity. ZoomInfo’s Peter J. Weyman will lead this session on designing a technology stack that maximizes the efficiency and effectiveness of your sales efforts. Weyman will cover the following topics:
- What to consider when selecting a tech stack
- Alignment with your short and long-term sales and company objectives
- Alignment with your current technology
- Deploying, monitoring, and maintaining your sales technology
Making Training Stick for Millennials
By 2020, 50 percent of the workforce will be Millennials, and it’s high time you learn how to manage them effectively. While Millennials are great at adopting new technology, and they are eager to learn, but they have some skills gaps that can’t be handled with a one-day training sessions. In this talk, Sam Caucci from Sales Huddle will show how new tactics like gamification can help revolutionize the way you train sales reps in the future.
Winning The “Game” Of Negotiation As An Inside Sales Professional
While inside sales professionals take negotiation seriously, sometimes taking it too personally can prevent success. Tony Perzow, founder of You Suck At Negotiating will share the tactics and countermeasures you need to negotiate your way to a better bottom line.
* * *
The AA-ISP Leadership Conference is a great place to expand your knowledge, energize your team, and make vital connections. In addition to hours of presentations, the schedule includes 48 hands-on breakout sessions that allow you to customize your conference experience.
If you’re interested in networking, here are some of this year’s built-in opportunities:
- Birds-of-a-Feather Roundtable: Connect with like-minded attendees on issues you care about. You can even contact the conference organizers to lead your own roundtable.
- Happy Hour in the Expo: The Solution Provider Exhibits will give you the chance to learn about new products while you enjoy some refreshments and make new connections.
- First Annual Summit Slam: This brand new event will be held on Wednesday night to celebrate successes among AA-ISP sales community.
- The Annual AA-ISP Awards Banquet: Before the conference closes on Thursday afternoon, organizers will honor individuals and organizations who have made a positive impact on the inside sales profession this year.
Don’t miss this opportunity to catch up with old friends, make new connections and sharpen your inside sales strategy. Register for the AA-ISP Leadership Summit today. Use code “TechAdvice200” to save $200 at checkout.