The journey to a new software is almost complete. You’ve researched the best options, negotiated the best deal, and transferred all your data into the new system. All that’s left is getting your employees on board. If you’ve ever done this before, you know that training your staff can take just as long as buying the software if you don’t plan it correctly.
That’s why we’ve broken down the major software training steps to help you get organized before you start onboarding. This white paper will help you plan your training from start to finish, including:
- Understanding your timeline from the perspective of the trainers
- Comparing the best training strategies for your audience and software
- Using a learning management system (LMS)
- Getting buy-in from attendees
- Incentivizing usage of the software
- Analyzing your success
We’ve even included ideas for running the most engaging training. Get your free guide here.