Whether you’re looking to increase your knowledge to buy and effectively implement new HR systems, or you simply want to stay on top of the rapidly changing industry, HR Tech is the place to get the whole picture of the HR technology market.
The HR Technology Conference brings together the best in HR technology for four exciting days – September 11-14, 2018 – at The Venetian, the world-famous luxury hotel and casino resort located on the Las Vegas Strip.
This year’s lineup features more than 70 presentations delivered by forward-thinking senior execs, bestselling authors, TV personalities and other great minds from Zuckerberg Media, the Discovery Channel, and more.
Throughout the four-day event, presenters will share firsthand experiences and practical, actionable advice, along with plenty of inspiration to widen your perspective.
Brand new this year, HR Tech is rolling out its first annual “Pitchfest.” This new feature will give 30 startups three minutes to present their solutions to a panel of industry judges. Be sure to take a front row seat to hear some of the most buzzworthy startups square off as they compete for bragging rights and a grand prize!
Use the promo code TA18 to receive $300 off any Premium Pass now!
Agenda Tuesday, September 11-Friday, September 14
Tuesday: Women in HR track sessions, Opening keynotes, HR Tech Pub Crawl, Startup Pitchfest. Don’t miss these sessions:
- WH2B: HR: Always Be Marketing
- WH3A: AI, Blockchain, and VR: Are They Here to Stay?
- Opening Keynote: Why Dirty Jobs Matter Mike Rowe
Wednesday: Keynote, track-focused speakers and sessions, ICIMS, Oracle, ADP, Avature, ServiceNow, Workday, Visier, Ultimate Software product demos, Startup Pitchfest, HR Happy Hour. Don’t miss these sessions:
- AI1 | An Introduction to AI for HR Leaders
- TA1 | Talent Acquisition Trends: Asking the Tough Questions
- TS1 | Moving Your HCM Technology to the Next-Generation HR Cloud
- HT3 | 1,200% ROI Achieved With End-to-End HCM Cloud Technology
- TM3 | The Next Frontier of Uberization at Work: Career Pathing for a More Engaged Workforce
Thursday: Various speakers and sessions, Microsoft, Avature, Kintone, PeopleFluent, Oracle demos, Startup Pitchfest. Don’t miss these sessions:
- RI4 | Leveraging LinkedIn Recruiting Trends, Data and Insights to Drive Recruiting Success
- WI4 | The Future Is Here: Transforming the Recruiting Model at L’Oréal With AI
- HR5 | Sink or Swim: Activating the Digital Organization
- TA5 | Using Technology to Improve Hiring, Remove Unconscious Bias and Build the Best Team
Friday: Closing keynote, speakers and sessions
Be sure to stop by the Expo Hall on Wednesday (10 am to 5:30 pm) and Thursday (10 am to 4 pm) during the conference to meet and network with over 400 HR technology product and service providers (and probably get some really great swag, too!). Wander on your own, or take a Guided Tour, which will introduce you to 5 HR industry leaders for a quick 5-minute overview of their products. The Expo Hall is also where you’ll participate in the Tech Pub Crawl, Startup Pitchfest, HR Happy Hour, and where you can keep learning between sessions by catching one of the 20-minute HR tech talks.
Randi Zuckerberg, Founder & CEO, Zuckerberg Media; New York Times Bestselling Author. Zuckerberg’s keynote on Future Consumers: Deciphering Trends and Opportunities Today, will give HR professionals a look into how tech trends and culture shifts change how we experience the workplace.
Mike Rowe, Host, Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs. Rowe’s opening keynote Why Dirty Jobs Matter will remind attendees of the real reasons we all work, whether behind a desk or a shovel.
Rita Mitjans, Chief Diversity Officer, ADP. Mitjans’s Women in HR Technology Opening Keynote, The Business Case for Diversity promises to clarify the business advantages of building a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees.
Patricia Milligan, Global Group Leader, Multinational Client Group, Mercer. Hear Milligan’s insights in two sessions: Using Analytics to Drive Gender Diversity and the closing keynote, Leading Through Disruption: Tomorrow’s Talent Model.
Josh Bersin, CEO of Bersin Partners at Deloitte. Catch him in a Thursday session The Rise of the Individual in the New World of Work, where he’ll give an insider’s look at the 2018 Deloitte Human Capital Trends report.
Tracks and Networking
HR Tech 2018 features 59 sessions organized into 11 insightful content tracks. Mix and match among the following tracks to create your ideal schedule:
- Project Success
- Technical Success
- Market Landscape
- Research Insights
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- HR Transformation
- AI in HR
- Market Visionaries
- Workplace Innovation
In between all the learning, you can head over to the Conference Expo or the Startup Pavilion, where you can discover and engage with emerging companies, demo original products and meet the entrepreneurs who are revolutionizing the tech market.
There’s also plenty of opportunities to participate in one of many networking events, including the Opening Night Pub Crawl and annual HR Happy Hour, complete with complimentary beer, wine and snacks!
What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas!
Finally, be sure to carve out some time to explore some of The Venetian’s extraordinary attractions, like an authentic, romantic Gondola Ride down the resort’s very own “Grand Canal.” In fact, no matter what your mood, The Venetian has something for everyone. You can:
- Experience a celebrity chef-studded dine-and-drink scene
- Relax at the legendary TAO Beach dayclub
- Zen out at the Canyon Ranch spa
- Take a stroll through Italian-inspired archways and stonework that will transport you right into the heart of Venice, Italy.
- Party with Brad Pitt or hop on stage with Beyoncé at the hotel’s famous Madame Tussauds wax museum
Some big name events happening around Vegas during the conference:
- Santana: House of Blues, September 12, 14
- Jennifer Lopez: Zappos Theatre at Planet Hollywood, September 12, 14
- Jimmy Eat World: Brooklyn Bowl, September 13
- Queen and Adam Lambert: Park Theatre at Monte Carlo September 14
- Boyz II Men: Terry Fator Theatre, Mirage, September 15
For more information, or to register for this must-attend conference, call (800) 727-1227 or visit www.hrtechnologyconference.com. Use the Promo Code TA18 to get an additional $300.00 off the going rate of a Premium Pass.
Lisa C. Dunn is a contributor for TechnologyAdvice and a freelance writer, copywriter and ghostwriter who develops high-quality content for businesses and non-profit organizations. For over 20 years, she has worked with numerous PR and digital marketing agencies, and her work has been featured in well-known publications including Forbes, VentureBeat, Mashable, Huffington Post, Wired, B2C, USA Today, among others.