Product Quick Facts
About SAP Business One
SAP Business One is an integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suite which primarily serves small to medium-sized businesses with up to one hundred employees and less than $70 million in annual revenue.
SAP Business One is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules. This is ERP software made for the small business, built to move your organization past a basic accounting solution and disconnected management systems. SAP Business One automates your critical business processes to improve operational efficiency and integrates all business information to drive sound decisions. With clear visibility company- wide, you can gain greater control over all business areas.
SAP Business One enables you to:
- Proactively grow your business by streamlining operations instead of reacting to the details of day-to-day tasks
- Respond quickly to customer needs by instantly accessing the information needed to make confident business decisions
- Eliminate redundant data entry and errors with a single, integrated solution that improves process efficiency, minimizes costs and delays, and strengthens your bottom line
- Form closer customer relationships by gaining access to centralized information that makes it easier to manage customer communication
- Choose the deployment option (in-house or cloud) and platform (SAP HANA or Microsoft SQL Server) that best meets your needs
- Lower technology costs and speed time to value
We recommend SAP Business One to any small-to-medium firms looking for an all-in-one business management system, but especially those operating within the manufacturing, service, and/or distribution industries.
Have questions about SAP Business One? Want to find out more about ERP software? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements.
(Last updated on 05/18/2016)