Product Quick Facts
About MYOB EXO
Headquartered in Australia, MYOB is an online accounting and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for medium to enterprise-level businesses. Offering more than 50 products and services, MYOB is Australia’s largest provider of business management software.
EXO is MYOB’s web-based ERP software solution that is designed to combines the practices of business financials and business management under one fully integrated roof. The platform supports business functionalities such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), project costing, fixed assets, point-of-sale, and more. One of EXO’s best features is its modular design; companies can build a truly custom enterprise resource planning software solution with the various, pre-integrated EXO modules. There are two versions of EXO: EXO Business and EXO Employer Service.
EXO Business is a management and operations solution with modules including:
- EXO On-The-Go – mobile interface that allows your team to work anytime, anywhere
- EXO Finance – Accounting and distribution management
- EXO CRM – Complete customer relationship management and sales operations system
- EXO Job Costing – job and project-based accounting and budgeting
- EXO POS – integrated point-of-sale system
- EXO Fixed Assets – tools to help you manage depreciation, maintenance, and other fixed asset concerns
- EXO API – a robust application programming interface to allow development of custom applications and interfaces
- EXO Reporting – manage financial reporting for multiple locations and company databases
EXO Employer Service is a human resources-focused ERP system with modules including:
- EXO Payroll – complete payroll management including earnings, taxes, deductions, trend analysis, and more
- EXO Employee Information – update, track, and manage employee records, performance, and discipline
- MYOB MyStaffInfo – web-based employee self-service that allows dissemination of policies and paystubs as well as employee requests for leave
- EXO Time & Attendance – create, publish, and track employee schedules
- EXO Timesheets – allow staff to remotely and electronically manage their timesheets
- EXO Timeclock – software-based clock-in/out
- EXO PC Clock – official company timekeeping that helps manage time tracking at multiple locations or departments
Both EXO solutions are designed to help you automate and streamline your business, but if you’re not sure which ERP system is right, compare ERPs with our ERP Product Selection Tool, or if you’d prefer, call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation today.
A leading hydraulic repair shop based in Brisbane, a particular company was beginning to notice an increase in sales also meant in an increase in business integration and overall workflow. What had previously been completed by hand, such as job costing and stock management, now needed to be digitalized. This company turned to EXO Business to help with this transition. Now, the business has a fully integrated warehouse management system in-check that allows the employees to track items by serial number which has made a huge difference in company efficiency.
(Last updated on 04/08/2016)
MYOB EXO User Reviews
Do you use this product?
Share your insight by leaving a review
Do you use this product?
Share your insight by leaving a review.