Get answers to your technology questions now615.610.1770
- Works Best For
About AOD Answers
AOD Software, founded in 1995 as Answers on Demand, offers a suite of software solutions — clinical, financial, and operational — tailored for the long-term care industry.
AOD Answers is a modular system with solutions for various aspects of administering, delivering, and billing for care. Modules include:
- Answers Clinical: The first EHR to receive CCHIT certification for long-term care and achieve ONC-ATB Modular certification offers solutions for care planning, MDS management, a point-of-care interface for non-physicians, activity and event tracking, workflow management, in-service tracking, and much more.
- Answers Assisted Living: A point-of-care solution with integrated alerts, messaging, memory care service plans with behavioral tracking, resident-centric caregiver documentation, and a superior mobile interface, the cloud-based Answers Assisted Living solution includes clinical and financial tools in an intuitive interface designed for tablets.
- Answers Operations Management: Designed for long-term care communities, especially those with multiple locations, this project-based system includes solutions for planning and executing capital projects and construction, unit refurbishment, preventative maintenance, inventory tracking and management, purchase orders, approval trees, internal messaging, and workflow automation.
- Answers Financial: Designed to help maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations, the AOD Answers Financial solution offers a general ledger, accounts payable processing and management, ‘All-in-One’ bank reconciliation, fixed asset management, inventory control and purchase order processing, payroll and HR, a complete billing system, admissions, resident census, trust management, and marketing and donor management tools.
- Answers Point of Sale: Designed to manage dining rooms, gift shops, cafes, beauty and barber shops, concierge services, employee cafeterias, and self-service retail or foodservice kiosks, the AOD Answers Point-of-Sale solution integrates completely with the AOD suite and captures charges by resident or employee and bills meal plans or payroll deductions, includes a dynamic electronic menu, electronic seating assignments for accurate food delivery, and extensive financial and sales reporting capabilities are available using real-time data for planning and ordering.
AOD Answers is offered in three versions, Lite, Standard, and Advanced, with varying levels of functionality and price. The system can be delivered via the cloud, or through a traditional on-premise server. All updates are included with annual maintenance, and AOD offers in-depth training and support for each product, tailored to each class of user. Not sure if AOD Answers is the right system for your long-term care organization? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique needs.
(Last updated on 03/21/2016)
AOD Answers User Reviews
Average User Rating
Do you use this product?
Share your insight by leaving a review
Do you use this product?
Share your insight by leaving a review.