TechnologyAdvice runs on hard work, innovative ideas, and dedication.
You'll be working alongside passionate, creative individuals who often jump between multiple projects in the same day. It's a growing firm with new opportunities emerging on a daily basis. We love to challenge ourselves and each other, and will expect you to do the same.
We meet our deadlines, and live up to expectations, even if that means some late nights or early mornings. It's not for everyone, but it certainly has its perks. Whether it's taking part in a water balloon fight, competing in the office ping-pong tournament, or challenging a neighboring company to cornhole – we know how to have fun. You might even say that "work hard, play hard" is our unofficial motto.
- Be Transparent – As stakeholders of TA, we deserve to receive honest, open, and consistent information about our business from leadership. Every employee, no matter the level on the org chart, is responsible for being transparent with their managers and peers about their work.
- Make Calculated Decisions – We collaborate across teams to ensure our decisions are in the best interest of our business. We value calculated, data-driven decisions that balance diligence and speed.
- Crave Knowledge – We strive to continually increase our knowledge, deepen our understanding, and invest in our personal and professional growth.
- Challenge Mediocrity – We attack our goals with passion and a sense of urgency. We hold each other accountable and always strive to produce results above and beyond expectations.
- Value Each Other – We go out of our way to lift each other up, applaud victories, and communicate with respect and honesty. We genuinely care about the success of the team, and we strive to motivate, encourage, and develop one another.