The 2017 MarTech San Francisco conference will take place May 9-11 at the Hilton San Francisco Union. MarTech is an international conference series for senior-level professionals who work in marketing and possess some tech savvy–think marketing technologists, data scientists, digital strategists and creative technologists.
MarTech San Francisco has at least 60 sessions on the agenda, delivered by more than 100 leading marketing technology professionals. The two-day schedule is separated into different tracks, with Wednesday’s sessions providing educational opportunities for Executives, Data & Analytics, Adtech & Social, and Digital Transformation. On Thursday, the sessions follow Experience, Operations & Technology, Emerging & Mobile, and Agile & Human tracks. On both days, an additional Solutions track (open to Expo+ pass members) offers a place for successful organizations to share their marketing technology experiences from the field.
Whether your organization is looking to revamp your customer experience, undergo a digital strategy transformation, or adopt innovative tech tools, you’ll come away with new strategies and actionable insights.
You can follow a single pathway through the event, or mix and match sessions to tailor your experience to the information your marketing department needs. Here are some key takeaways from each track:
Executive sessions focus on retaining key marketing talent and driving business results. Consider adding these to your schedule:
- How Chief Marketers From Visa, Belkin, and Oracle Are Transforming Their Teams and Talent
- Investing in the Future of Martech
- Turning Your Marketing Team Into A Profit Center: Case Study With Sears’ Chief Digital and Analytics Officer
Data & Analytics sessions cover several ways you can put your data to better use with these topics:
- Marketing with Data During the Digital Revolution
- Tales from the Trenches: Data Disasters and How to Avoid Them
- 7 KPIs That Every Business Should be Reporting on, Analyzing and Forecasting
Adtech & Social sessions cover marketing technology in the advertising and social realms with topics including:
- How to Align Your Marketing Automation with Social Ads
- Orchestrating an ABM Campaign with Advertising, Content & Direct Mail
- The Convergence of Adtech & Martech Within Enterprise Platforms
- Taming the Social Media Beast: How Spotify Delivers Amazing Experiences to Millions of Customers
Digital Transformation sessions provide takeaways you need to transform your own digital strategy. Here are some recommendations:
- Martech Transformation: From Aspiration to Roadmap
- The Connected Marketer: A Unifying Approach for Understanding & Managing Digital Transformation
- How Microsoft is Driving Stronger Customer Experience and Business Results Through a Highly-Scaled Martech Ecosystem and Tight Integration of Marketing to Sales
Experience sessions provide actionable tips for improving and personalizing your customer experience:
- Redefining Personalization From Product Inception Through Customer Marketing
- Using Data Science to Personalize Experiences Across Channels
- The Future of Conversational UI
Operations & Technology sessions cover innovative platforms and ways to operationalize your martech strategy. Consider attending these sessions if this track is up your alley:
- How to Build a Martech Stack That Fits Your Company’s Needs
- 5 Steps to Operationalize Your Customer Journey
- Surprisingly Simple Techniques for Building System Requirements that Meet IT & Business Needs
Emerging & Mobile sessions take a look forward at new technologies and mobile strategies that can transform your marketing efforts. Topics include:
- A Tour of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Applications That Deliver Immersive Customer Experiences
- Cognitive Marketing: How AI Will Change Marketing Forever
- Step up Your Mobile Engagement Strategy with Geolocation
Agile & Human sessions offer tips for improving your agile marketing, such as:
- Agile Marketing in the Enterprise: Case Studies and Discussion
- Human Factors in Marketing Ops and Technology
- The State of Agile Marketing
In addition to offering dozens of educational sessions, MarTech San Francisco kicks off each day of the conference with keynote speeches from leading marketing professionals.
Getting the Most Out of MarTech 2017
MarTech San Francisco is a jam-packed two-day conference filled with as many educational opportunities as you can fit in. Take advantage of your proximity to the world’s leading martech professionals by participating in extra networking events and learning opportunities. Here are a few tips:
- Be sure to arrive Tuesday night so you can participate in The Stackie Awards, a friendly competition where marketers compare marketing stacks to show off how they make magic in the digital world.
- Consider an Expo+ Pass so you can rub elbows with more than 100 martech vendors in the Expo hall. This pass also gets you access to the conference app, select sessions and networking events.
- Bring a few members from your team and get a discounted team rate. But act fast to get the best rates possible!
If you’re interested in graduate-level martech learning opportunities that will transform your marketing technology strategy, register today! Use discount code “100mtsfta” at checkout to save $100 on All Access passes.